Hospitals offer COVID-19 services, antibody testing
Three hospitals in Ningbo, East China's Zhejiang province, have launched medical services for the novel coronavirus, including nucleic acid and antibody tests.
The testing results can be obtained in one to three days. The following people are encouraged to take the test:
1. Those returning to Ningbo within 14 days of visiting Hubei province and other areas such as Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Jieyang in Guangdong province, Harbin and Suifenhe in Heilongjiang province, and Manzhouli in Inner Mongolia autonomous region;
2. Those who have had contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days;
3. Those who have had contact with suspected cases with fever and/or respiratory symptoms from Hubei and other epidemic-hit residential communities within the past 14 days;
4. Those who have visited places where there have been reported cases of patients with fever and/or respiratory symptoms in small areas such as homes, offices, classrooms, etc.
5. Those who have travelled overseas or had contact with people returning from overseas within the past 14 days.
In addition, other residents can apply for tests on a voluntary basis, in which case the expenses must be covered in full by the patient.
Individuals don't need to make a reservation inadvance, but enterprises, institutions or other social organizations do.
1.Ningbo No 1 People's Hospital
Address: Liuting Road No 59, Haishu district, Ningbo
2.The Affiliated Hospital of Medical School of Ningbo University
Address: Renmin Road No 247, Jiangbei district, Ningbo
3.Zhenhai People's Hospital
Address: Nanerxi Road No 718, Luotuo sub-district, Zhenhai district, Ningbo